Casting crane wheel has a wide range of wearparts and components that are too large, complicated, intricate or otherwise unsuitable for the forging process. The advantages of casting include:
· No real upper size limit in casting weight.
· Large range of alloy choices.
· As forgings remain solid, custom alloys are far more difficult to get into production whereas with cast alloys including Chrome, Nickel and Moly can be added at the molten stage.
· Tooling is often less expensive than forge dies.
· Smaller production [runs" required.
· Complicated/complex parts are no problem.
XINXIANG DEGONG MACHINERY CO., LTD.
Contact Person: Michael
Address: Room 1-1 R&D Building, Torch Industrial Zone, Xinfei Road 1789,Xinxiang,Henan