Pillar mounted jib crane is mounted horizontally on the wall and instead of a vertical shaft has a RCC column bracket mounting. The hoist mechanism is similar to the floor mounted type, but without a vertical boom. The RCC column bracket allows a maximum rotation of 180 degrees but covers the area near the bracket mounting without obstruction at floor level.
1. Rated Lifting capacity: 0.5~10t
2. Arm length: 3~7m (according to user requirement)
3. Lifting Height: No limited (according to user requirement)
4. Power Source: 220V~550V
5. Working Temperature: -25~+40°C
6. Lifting mechanism: Wire rope hoists or chain hoist
7. Slewing Mechanism: Electric motor type or Manual control type(Two kinds type on optional)
XINXIANG DEGONG MACHINERY CO., LTD.
Contact Person: Michael
Address: Room 1-1 R&D Building, Torch Industrial Zone, Xinfei Road 1789,Xinxiang,Henan